- 12 Millions Syrians have been forced from their homes, 1/2 of that number are children.
- 240,000 people have been killed 12,000 of those children.
- 5,000-14,000 schools have been damaged.
- There has been the largest decline in education in the region in its entire history.
- Children are at risk of illness, malnourishment, abuse and exploitation.
- Families may Arrange marriages for their 13 year old girls, to try and ensure their safety.
- Many children are forced to quit school to work, to help provide for their families.
- Children do not have anywhere to play, to just be kids
- Children need to recover from atrocities they have witnessed, through support.