This immersive experience, just as a video made me want to smell the bread and feel the cold air.Using GoogleCardboard would have to evoke even more of this in its entire immersion.
This experience I felt was twofold, for Teachers and for students.
For Teachers-That children around the world are still the same
- Boys want to play computer games
- Young boys wrestle
- Older boys want to go to the gym and look at themselves in the mirror
- Girls want to join in games too
- Some students want to go to school and others don’t.
- In class students become more involved with encouragement and praise from their peers
- To see how children in other parts of the world live
- To be appreciative of their education
- To see that students with nothing, respect their school property